-
November 15th, 2005, 04:41 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Is anyone else hoping for this? I think its unlikely that we will get our long-waited Asian doll just yet. But considering how overused the traditional mold is and how much the Josie mold has been done in the past year, Im hoping that the new LE will have Kayas face. I know a lot of people dont like it, but I find it to be very sweet and thoughful. Not to mention that if they DID use her face and she was light skinned with no freckles, I would get her in an instant to makeover as Elizabeth. I guess that is ultimately my underlying motivation [img]redface.gif[/img]
But does anyone even think its possible that they will use this mold again? It reminds me very much of the Josie mold in that it works for its original ethnicty, but it can also be made for dolls of other races or ethnic backgrounds.
Edited for lots of typos [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 14, 2005 12:51 PM: Message edited by: *shortie* ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks